Graduating with excellence: Students receive GPA and service awards
Eight students from the MSU College of Education have recently received the Highest Academic Achievement Award for completing their undergraduate degrees with superior grade point averages. Each recipient will be recognized during the college’s undergraduate commencement ceremony, which will take place on Sunday, May 6 in the Breslin Center.
The Highest Academic Achievement Award winners are:
- Amy Dunn, 4.0 GPA, secondary education in biology (major) and integrated science (minor).
- Ryan Duffy, 4.0 GPA, secondary education in mathematics (major) and psychology (minor).
- Jamie Goetz, 3.94 GPA, child development (major) and social studies (minor).
- Elizabeth Gutowski, 4.0 GPA, elementary education in early childhood education and social studies.
- Charlotte Helminiak, 3.979 GPA, kinesiology.
- Eric LaNoue, 4.0 GPA, secondary education in music.
- Darcey Noska, 4.0 GPA, special education-learning disabilities and language arts.
- Drew Parkhurst, 3.957 GPA, athletic training.
Three students also received the College of Education Service Award:
- Adam Clements, elementary education
- Ashley Maloff, special education-learning disabilities
- Joshua Perusse, special education-learning disabilities