MSU College of Education’s annual report wins PACE Award
On Thursday, April 19, the Central Michigan Public Relations Society of America (CMPRSA) hosted the annual PACE Awards, which recognizesÂ outstanding workÂ from professionals in the field of communications. The MSU College of Education wasÂ awardedÂ a Pinnacle AwardÂ for its backpack-themed 2010-2011 Annual Report, which was designed by Tony Cepak and written by Nicole Geary.
The annual report, whichÂ was released in late August 2011, is encased in a backpack-shaped envelope and consists of five â€śitemsâ€ť:
- A calculator (brochure featuring mathematics and science education projects)
- A teacher ID card (pamphlet for the Teacher Preparation Program)
- An iPhone (booklet listing all graduate programs in the College of Education)
- A road map (poster highlighting initiatives and programs focused on Global & Urban Education)
- A yearbook (booklet of college events, grants and other achievements during the past academic year)