- This event has passed.
NSF Career Panel Discussion
February 14 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm EST
The NSF CAREER award is a prestigious grant that integrates education and research. Researchers who have an interest in applying for the NSF CAREER award are invited to this panel discussion featuring NSF CAREER awardees. Those who attend will have the opportunity to ask questions about writing a successful CAREER proposal. No registration is required.
NSF CAREER award panelists:
- Jeffrey Nanzer, Dennis P. Nyquist Assistant Professor, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Yadu Pokhrel, Assistant Professor, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Ashley Shade, Assistant Professor, Department of Microbiology & Molecular Genetics and Department of Plant, Soil and Microbial Sciences
- Angela Wilson, John A. Hannah Distinguished Professor, Department of Chemistry
- Susan Wyche, Assistant Professor, Department of Media and Information
Can’t attend in person? Join online via Zoom: https://msu.zoom.us/j/805993144