- This event has passed.
Teaching & Learning Conference & Spring Summit
May 7, 2018 - May 10, 2018
The MSU Teaching and Learning Conference and the Student Success Summit leverage the campus community’s collective skills and knowledge about teaching, learning, and administrative processes to advance student persistence and success, and benefit the entire university community.
Collectively, the conference and summit seek to:
- Actively engage participants
- Reflect current evidence-based practice
- Stimulate personal and professional growth
- Build working partnerships
- Highlight efforts to Build Inclusive Communities
The goal of the conference is to leverage the collective skills and knowledge about teaching in order to build and strengthen dynamic communities of practice working toward the common goal of a stronger, more cohesive MSU. The committee seeks submissions that showcase transformative teaching (early stage, in-process, or reflective efforts) utilizing bold ideas to enhance the experience at Michigan State University for students, faculty, staff, administrators and community as a whole. The diversity of session types and topic areas is designed to invite proposals from groups or individuals from the MSU community engaged in teaching and learning practice.
Learn more about the conference and REGISTER TODAY.
The following MSU units helped to make this conference and summit as broad-ranging as possible:
- The Neighborhoods Student Success Collaborative
- The Office of the Associate Provost for Undergraduate Education
- The Graduate School
- The Hub for Innovation in Learning and Technology
- The Office for Inclusion and Intercultural Initiatives
- IT Services Teaching and Learning
- MSU Libraries