After the great success of the previous HEAd conferences, which received submissions from 51 countries, we are pleased to announce the Fourth International Conference on Higher Education Advances (HEAd’18). This conference is an excellent forum for researchers and practitioners to exchange ideas, experiences, opinions and research results relating to the preparation of students, teaching/learning methodologies and the organization of educational systems.
The HEAd’18 conference will be held on June 20–22, 2018 at the Faculty of Business Administration and Management of the Universitat Politècnica de València (UPV), which has been recently ranked as the best technical university in Spain by the Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) 2017.
Topics of Interest
The program committee encourages the submission of articles that communicate applied and empirical findings of interest to higher education professionals. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following topic areas:
- Innovative materials and new tools for teaching
- Teaching and learning experiences
- Educational technology (e.g., virtual labs, e-learning)
- Evaluation and assessment of student learning
- Emerging technologies in learning (e.g., MOOC, OER, gamification)
- Experiences outside the classroom (e.g., practicums, mobility)
- New teaching/learning theories and models
For more information, click here.