Fall semester tends to be a big “career fair” season at MSU. With so many to choose from, how do you know which (if any) are right for you? Here is a run-down of some of the fall 2017 career fairs.
Career Gallery – a 3 day career fair for students of all majors. Although it seems like all KIN/AT majors go on to health professional school after graduation, not all do. Many choose to work in a business or non-profit industry. This fair is the #1 way to connect with companies interested in hiring a Spartan.
- Day 1: Science, Agriculture, Food, Environment, Packaging & Health Exchange (opportunities for bachelor of science majors in companies that value an analytical science background)
- Top employers for KIN/AT majors (2017): Autism Alliance of Michigan, Auto-Owners Insurance Co., Epic, FoodCorps, Michigan Health Information Network, MPI Research, Oliver Healthcare Packaging, Peace Corps, Zoetis, and more…
- Day 3: Business Exchange (not just for business majors)
- Top employers for KIN/AT majors (2017): Aerotek, Aetna, Auto-Owners Insurance Co., Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan, Brooksource, Camping World Good Sam, City Year, Eli Lilly Company, Meridian Health Plan, MSU Advancement, and more…
MSU Graduate & Law School Fair – talk with more than 100 admissions coordinators representing graduate schools in health, science, and more. Great for any KIN/AT student thinking about graduate school options.
- This fair is not just for looking into traditional health professional schools. Don’t forget about alternative programs like MSU Master of Public Health or UMich Master of Health Informatics.
Making KIN-nections – the premiere “career fair” specifically for KIN/AT majors.
- Includes over 30 companies, KIN research labs, and student organizations that relate specifically to more traditional kinesiology career paths.
- Perfect event for job and internship seekers as well as those just trying to figure out what they want to do with their major.
For more information, talk with you career advisor prior to the event or plan on attending the Professional Prep Series: Career Fair Edition.