Is it too late to add a class? Can I drop one of my courses?
These are questions that our students are asking at the moment, and while each situation is different, we want to provide important (general) information.
- For the vast majority of classes, it is too late to add a course. September 6th was the deadline.
- However, there are still a few 1-credit options available if you are in need of an additional credit. I do want to note that these opportunities are very limited.
- KIN101T and TE494 (Read to Succeed) are examples of classes with a late start date, but you must be mindful of the section number. There are others, so if you are interested in adding a credit, please contact an advisor.
- Other important dates include drop deadlines. For the vast majority of classes, the last day to drop a class with a refund is 9/25/17 by 8:00pm. Just like with add dates, you must check your specific section number.
To view all important dates for each class, please use the following instructions:
- Go to https://schedule.msu.edu/
- Click Schedule Builder
- Log in
- Click on the section number for the course/s in which you are interested.
If you want to know more about Read to Succeed, please use the following contact information:
347 Erickson Hall