STUDENTS COMPLETING THE KIN492/493 INTERNSHIP THIS SUMMER:
Overrides/enrollment for KIN492/493 will be added by the KIN Office ONLY after site approval and completion of the course application form.
If you HAVE received your site approval, don’t forget to complete the online application form. If you haven’t started the site approval process, you need to do so ASAP! The last date to add the KINternship class is May 19.
Please refer to the information and the approval process links on the KIN website at http://www.education.msu.edu/kin/undergrad/kinesiology/493Internship.asp to be sure you have covered all the requirements for enrollment. Check out the “Frequently Asked Questions” link at the top of the page for helpful information! Additional information/clarification should come from Keri Morrison, the internship coordinator. Contact her at email@example.com.
There is availability in summer sections of the following KIN courses. Please consider the following so we can fill our smaller sections:
- KIN 121 – The Healthy Lifestyle, section 102 (meets first session). This class is VERY limited next fall and spring so think about grabbing a summer seat!
- KIN 125 – First Aid and Personal Safety, section 101 (meets first session).
- KIN 300E – Coaching Football, section 101 (meets first session). Tayo Moss is the instructor for this one! Great way for to add a couple of credits!
- KIN 424 – Psychology of Injury, section 730 – online. This is a great class for students interested in patient care or rehabilitation!
- KIN 465 – Adapted Physical Activity, section 101 (meets first session).
- KIN 411 – Exercise Physiology Lab, section 301 (meets first session, ends July 11).
RAD 590 COURSE – SPARTAN PERFORMANCE
The Spartan Performance Program is offering a 1-credit course (RAD 590) this fall and spring. This course examines the methods and techniques associated with the Spartan Performance Program, which is designed to enhance the performance and health of young athletes. Topics include: pre-participation screening, testing, sprint biomechanics, plyometrics, lower body strength and power, mental skills training and sports nutrition. Day and time to be arranged. For more information contact Drew Coker (Thomas.firstname.lastname@example.org). To learn more about the program visit www.spartanperformance.msu.edu.
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR GRADUATING SENIORS!
Commencement is Sunday, May 7 at 4:00 pm. Additional information is posted on the Registrar’s website at http://commencement.msu.edu/. If you have been accepted to graduate school, be sure to let us know. We love to hear your good news!!