ISBs/ISPs & Undergraduate Research

February 13, 2017

You do not need to take an ISB or ISP As our course record clearly states, students in the department of Kinesiology do not need to take ISB or ISP courses.  Those university requirements are met with chemistry (CEM141) and physiology (PSL250).  Often times, we will meet with students who enroll in an ISB or… Read More »