The New Educator magazine is published twice each year to communicate the ongoing strengths and latest developments of the faculty, students and programs in the College of Education at Michigan State University.
The College of Education publishes an Annual Report each fall to reflect on highlights from the previous academic year and provide an overview of major priorities and accomplishments.
- Learn to Teach
- Educational Briefings: Teacher Quality (2009)
- Educational Briefings: Educational Policy (2008)
- Educational Briefings: Special Education (2008)
- Performance in Motion (Department of Kinesiology)
- HALE Happenings (Higher, Adult and Lifelong Education programs)